Monday, February 27, 2012

This dream of mine gets clearer and clearer with time. I just want to throw it out to the Universe and make it clear to myself as well, exactly what i'm trying to do with the Bio Diesel Subaru.

This car is only one of many, but it's the first to showcase what Hemmingsen Auto Adventure Design is all about, by taking used vehicles and making them better than they ever were before, high-mileage, capable vehicles running on sustainable fuels. This is a revolution of automotive pollution. Or, clean exhaust! I love motorsports and have every intention of building amazing high performance bio-diesel vehicles to show what some of the potentials are, such as the Bio-diesel Subaru, but all cars, commuters and family vans, SUV's and sports cars, anything and everything! With these vehicles i want to provide high-quality vehicles to the military, the firemen, police forces, storm-chasers, i want to build vehicles to accomplish these specific tasks, to help save lives and make jobs easier for the men and women who make our lives safe and secure. I'm excited to watch this grow. This will bring jobs to so many out of work mechanics, and now they can build awesome vehicles, something they can be proud and motivated to produce. I'll always remember Jim Rohn talking about a project he was working on called, "how to turn nothing into something." Now there's an idea I can't wait to put into practice. :) I just want to say thank you to everyone who supports the project and has supported me over the years to make it possible for me to the achieve the things I came to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment